Naples Housing Market Stays Hot During July
This lovely home by Nova Homes of South Florida nears completion in Naples, Florida. A contemporary custom home with metal roof under construction in Naples' favorite acreage community, Golden Gate Estates.
The Naples market is still going strong, and why not. Who wouldn't want to live in a gorgeous new home in one of the most desirable locations in the U.S.
* Pending Sales increased 3% in the twelve months ending July 2017
* Closed Sales increased 3% in the twelve months ending July 2017
* Median Closed Price increased 4% in the twelve months ending July 2017
* Inventory increased 3% in July 2017 from July 2016
* Average Days on the Market increased 40% in July 2017 from July 2016
For Single Family homes:
* In July 2017, the $300K to $500K market for Pending Sales was up 7% compared to July 2016
* In July 2017, the $500K to $1 Million market for Pending Sales was up 58% compared to July 2016
* Median Closed Price for $300K to $500K market was up 4%
* Median Closed Price for $500K to $1 Million market was up 12%
* Median Closed Price for Golden Gate Estates area was up 14%
The Naples housing market remains strong through the summer months. August numbers are always interesting, as school starts in Naples, mid August, and Neapolitans are returning from final summer vacation plans. for more information about Naples real estate and building a custom home in Southwest Florida, call Nova Homes of South Florida 239.307.6116 or visit www.novahomesbuilder.com.