Interesting Facts You May Have Not Known about Valentine's Day
1. Teacher receive more Valentine's Day cards than anyone else.
2. 189 million stems of roses are sold in the U.S. on Valentine's Day
3. Women purchase approximately 85% of all valentine's gifts.
4. 220,000 wedding proposals are made each year on February 14th.
5. 15% of U.S. women send themselves flowers on Valentine's Day
6. Over $1 billion worth of chocolate is purchased for Valentine's in U.S.
7. King Henry VII officially declared February 14 the holiday of St. Valentine's Day in 1537.
8. Richard Cadbury produced the first box of chocolates for Valentine's in the late 1800s.
9. More than 35 million heart-shaped boxes of chocolate will be sold for Valentine's Day.
10. 3% of pet owners will give a Valentine's Day gift to their pets.
Nova Homes of South Florida wishes everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day. Nova Homes builds beautiful custom homes in Naples, Marco Island, and Golden Gate Estates that homeowners will love for many years to come. The Nova Homes collection of homes is perfect for anyone's dream home - and would make the ideal Valentine's gift. For more information please call 239.307.6116.